Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Meeting great grandma

We've been busy! Shortly after my dad and Bettye left, my mom and grandma came to visit for a few days. Great grandma had to meet little Allison and see how much Hannah has grown! Sorry about the pics...I'm not sure why these ones aren't cooperating and rotating like I told them to!


Hannah trying to be a big girl

Great grandma holding her newest great grandaughter!

Niehouse cleaners sign...while my mom and grandma were in town, we went to a memorial service for one of my grandma's second cousins in Marshalltown, IA (like 2 hours directly west of Carroll) My grandma still has some family there, but hadn't been back since she was a little girl. This is the cleaners that her Uncle used to own. Although it isn't in the family any more, it still has the family name!

Great grandma and Allison!

Having lunch with grandma and being silly!

1 comment:

Ryan & Keri said...

These pics are so neat with your grandma and the family sign. Those will be great to show the girls when they are grown.