Sunday, June 9, 2013

House Hunting is Stressful!

In all of this crazy new job stuff, our house sold before we even got it on the market.  It is a good thing, but it was hard to convince myself of that when we had no place to move TO. Luckily (or not) we are moving only about an hour away.  Which means that we made several trip to look at houses, but also meant that we tried to squeeze trips in here an there when we had a half a day. Below is the resulting craziness of one such hurried day. Me trying to hurry home before Hannah gets off the bus from school, my gas light turns on just after Ankeny (which is the last real place before Ames and I didn't want to turn around because I was already running behind), and it was crazy hot (101 in mid May?)! As I pulled into the gas station (the very first one I could get to!) we were at 0 miles to empty. I plan to never do that again....stressful!!!! I guess house hunting would be less stressful if we weren't so picky, but I know what I don't want in a house :)


No comments: